Living Stones is the name for small groups at Eagle's View Church. Our motto,“Fitly joined to build the Body of Christ”, is based on scripture from Ephesians 4 and 1 Peter 2. The Bible says that we were all given gifts from the Lord. We are to use these gifts to build up the body of Christ until we are working effectively together in response to Him, fully mature and fitly joined. As Jesus is the Living Stone, we also are living stones set in place to build a spiritual house acceptable to Him.
Participation in small groups is a great way to build relationships. We need each other for encouragement and support. Small groups start Feb. 11, 2018.
1. The Book of Ruth led by Kim Kinney. Began Wednesdays at 11am. Meets at the church. Ladies only.
2. Men's Fraternity study led by Allan Knowlden, Corey Dean, and Pastor Mike. This group will have a study along with learning how to smoke meat. Meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays at 5:30pm at church.
3. The Book of John led by Diana Flanigan and Jane Ehninger. This group is currently FULL.
4. Finding Father, God is a loving caring Father led by Pastor Matt and Ellie Malek. Will meet at their home two Sundays per month at 5:30pm. Please contact us for directions.
5. Gospel Basics led by Laura Alexander, Vickie Knowlden, Stephanie Newton, Doreda Birdwell, and Pastor Sherry. Will meet the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month at the church at 5:30pm. Child care is available.
6. Thrive led by JoNell Diefenbaugh and Elizabeth Harmon on the 2nd and 4th Sundays at 9:00am. This study is to help new believers in Jesus on their life journey of being a true disciple of Jesus Christ.
Contact the church office at 812-422-4234 to get more information.