Grafted Youth Ministry - Youth Camp 2015
Grafted Youth Group is going to week 3, June 22-26, 2015. It is a fun filled week with an emphasis every evening on seeking God. You won't want to miss the fun, new friends, and faith from camp! We leave Sunday, June 21st at 2:00pm. Bring money for dinner that evening. Click here for more information about our Assemblies of God youth camp!
Steps to Register:
1. Get the code for our group from Pastor Matt after you give him your $40 deposit. Make checks payable to Eagle's View Church.
2. Click HERE to REGISTER for Camp. Click on "Register as part of an existing block." More information to come about paying the remaining balance.
2015 THEME DAYS:
Click here for more information about our Assemblies of God youth camp.
What should I bring to Camp?
- Bible, pen, notebook
- Bedding, pillow, towels, washcloths (beach towels make great bath towels at camp!)
- Casual clothes, recreation clothes, clothes for evening service, gym shoes, light jacket, umbrella/rain gear, swimsuit, beach cover up
- Toiletries and personal products
- Spending money for concession stand and camp sale items ($5-10 per day average
What NOT to bring
- Cell phones and Personal electronics
- Matches, fireworks, cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, weapons, or illegible substances
- These items will be removed from camper's possession
- Please do not bring valuables!
For more information about camp, please see the information given to you at registration or click on the registration form link above!